I have a clogged microreactor and even though I was careful to not run any reactions that produced solids that I could see it still managed to become clogged. How can I unclog it?
- What’s the best way to clear a clogged microreactor? asked by David
- 13 questions to answer before choosing your next chemical reactor system 20th April 2018
- A convenient enantioselective CBS-reduction of arylketones in flow 20th April 2018
- Continuous flow synthesis of carboxylic acids 17th April 2018
- What is flow chemistry? Syrris’ resident flow chemistry expert explains 17th April 2018
- Welcome to the Syrris Chemistry Blog! 17th April 2018